- Nose: Tea Forward Aromas, light floral / honey notes (8/10)
- Brew: Light Brown - Dark Gold
- First Note: Forward full body classic tea taste, dry notes enter very quickly (7/10)
- Body: Very wide dry taste, slight bitterness on edges of the sip - esp when note super hot (6/10)
- Finish: Very pronounced dry finish, lingering bitter note (5/10)
Volume tea: 8 heaping teaspoons
Time: 3 Minutes
Not a lot to say about this tea, with the exception of the nose, it reminds me of cheap bagged tea. Would not purchase again.